Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My daughter's stampy creations

As know, my daughter Michelle celebrated her 3rd birthday a couple of weeks ago.  I've been meaning to make a few thank you cards for the gifts that have been received, but had put them off in favour of... scrapbooking!  Today Michy decided that she wanted to stamp.   I gave her some Pixie Pink and Brilliant Blue ink and off she went.  

While she was stamping I cut some cardstock for her cards.  I also chopped up her finished stamping masterpiece because giving a 3-year old a paper cutter is never a good thing!  After all of the paper was cut, she became a master gluer, and glued everything together.  I went back in with the Thank You stamp from Enjoy Every Moment, and embossed the words in white.  Or, at least I tried to.  Michy kept brushing the powder off of the card!  They didn't emboss as well as they should have, but hey - they are her cards!


Michy's finished product!!!  

For all of you who have kids, let them stamp!  Just don't let them stamp with Brilliant Blue ink, wearing a light pink shirt.  I'm really hoping that magic will take the ink out...

Watch for the return of Mom and Me stamping soon!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Corrie said...

Yay Michy!

Her cards turned out beautifully. I still owe the poor mook a present. I haven't been anywhere near a store in weeks.

KAREN KANE said...

Awwww!!! Adorable!