Thursday, September 18, 2008

The last load o' boxes

Thanks to everyone who came to one of my box classes this week.  I had oodles of fun, and I'm really happy that everyone came away with some fun boxes.

I spent my entire day cleaning my kitchen yesterday, so I didn't do a lick of stamping, or even tidying in my stampy area.  This afternoon I decided to tidy up.  However...  that meant that I had to finish all of the boxes that had been cut but not made.  So, I put together another 10 boxes this afternoon, and filled them with cards and envelopes for my hostesses.  8 of the boxes were like the ones already posted (either the exact same, or different patterns of the same designer paper). 

These two are different in that I completely went away from the colours on the other boxes.

 This purse uses Summer Picnic paper, with a sprinkle of Real Red, and Bashful Blue cardstock.  

I really like how this one turned out.  The base is Not Quite Navy, and the top is made using Maine Blueberry DSP.  The flower, leaves, and swirls came from Stitched Exotics, and the sentiment is from Thank You Kindly.  Ink you ask?  Bashful Blue and Not Quite Navy.

I'm off to pick up kids from school.  This evening I'm hoping to make Michelle's birthday card.  I can't believe that she turns 3 tomorrow!!!

Happy stamping!

No comments: