Friday, September 5, 2008

The Basic Card Box - Priceless style!

The last box that I will be posting is the basic card box.  We will be making this box in my upcoming card box class.  The original class on Tuesday, September 16th is full.  However, I've opened a second class on Monday, September 15th at 9:15am.  Please e-mail or call if you'd like to come.

For those of you that come to this second class, be warned... small children are allowed to come!!!  Why you ask?  My daughter (who turns 3 on September 19) will have someone to play with!

Anyhow, this box was put together using Taken with Teal and Apricot Appeal Cardstock and ink.  The stamps are from Priceless.  It's not the best stamping that I've ever done, but there's a story to go with that...

One day very soon I'll post the templates for all of the boxes that are in my blog.   Once I can figure out how to do that.  Hmmm...

Enjoy!

No comments: