Monday, September 15, 2008

More Mega-Meeting Cards

I hope you enjoyed the swap cards that I posted yesterday.  Today I am posting photos of the six cards that we all created at the meeting on Saturday.  

First up is a very cute card that uses the birds from Zoofari.  I have made cards before using this card recipe (4 rectangles with a square in the centre) and have found them to be easy and effective.  This card uses Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze ink and paper.  The birds have been coloured using ink refills and blender pens, and the centre square is actually a small card attached to the front of the larger card.  The feather adds a unique touch.

This card was stamped using the Upsy Daisy set.  The colours used are More Mustard and Really Rust.  The frame was die cut using the Big Shot and the Top Note Bigz Die (one of our exclusive Stampin' Up! dies for the Big Shot).  I'd love to say that I stamped this one but...  I completely forgot to stamp one of my cards and this was the one!  Colleen and Jennifer Tinline kindly put this one together for me.
 

The main image on this card was stamped using the Christmas stamp from a Flower for all Seasons.  This is a great set for those that are just beginning to colour images.  They are all fairly small, and easy to colour. 


I LOVE the simplicity of this card.  I think it's going to be one of my workshop cards for the next couple of months.  The colours are Night of Navy, and Whisper White.  The centre is Silver cardstock, and the images have been embossed using silver detail embossing powder.  Very elegant.


Pink and black are two colours that are outstanding together.  The butterflies are from the new Flight of the Butterfly set, which uses the 2-step stamping method.  It is quite easy to match the outlines to the main butterfly below.  

 
Inspired by Nature is a set that contains 2 large images, and 2 sentiments.  We stamped the grass in Kiwi Kiss, and then overlaid the flowers in Chocolate Chip.  A simply but striking card.


We had a lot of fun stamping and chatting.  If you would like to attend the next mega-meeting, you need to become a demonstrator.  E-mail me at littleinklings@rogers.com or give me a call at 905-655-9347 to chat about it further.  

Happy stamping!

No comments: