Saturday, September 6, 2008

Playin' with my Big Shot!

Okay... first question... what on earth is a Big Shot?

Well, let me tell you.  It's something fun that you can use to create lots of wonderful die-cuts for your cards and scrapbooks.  The Sizzix Big Shot for Stampin' Up! is a sturdy manual die cutting maching used to die cut materials for crafts, home decor projects, and even clothing!

You can use regular Sizzix dies, or one of our Stampin' Up! exclusive dies to create die cuts and stencils with our artwork and designs.  In addition, it works with all competitive dies (you should see how well it cut my QuicKutz dies!), and the steel rule dies can cut through an impressive list of 50 different materials!!!

You probably already guessed that I own a QuicKutz tool (a Squeeze).  I have thought about buying a Cuttlebug, but am glad that I waited.  This tool is a dream to use, and there are some gorgeous dies!!!  I will start using this fabulous tool in my upcoming classes and workshops - keep an eye on the calendar!!

For more info about this awesome product, you can click here to go to the Stampin' Up! site and check it out.  Do you want to see it in action and try it for yourself???  E-mail me at littleinklings@rogers.com and we'll set something up!

Woo!!!

No comments: