Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Going Back in Time


When I set out to scrap on Friday evening, I realized that I didn't have any of my 2007 pictures matched with paper and ready to go.  I did however, have pictures from 1986!  When I ran out of photos a  year ago (and didn't want to start the crazy A-Z album) I went back in time a bit.  The book that these pages are in contains photos that are at least 20 years old.  

The object of this book is simply to get everything down, with names to the faces.  I haven't been going quite as crazy as I have in my other ongoing project, and consequently I'm not loving these pages as much.  However, I do have a permanent record now of my friends, and I won't lose any of the pictures along the way.  

Just wait until they discover though that their high school faces are actually posted on the Net...


1 comment:

Corrie said...

I clicked on the picture, and it became big! Not sure how you fixed, but "hooray!"