Monday, August 11, 2008

Wendy's Little INKlings crazy August newsletter

I spent a good chunk of the day waiting for my favourite Canada Post mail lady to show up.  When she did, she had 4 of my 7 boxes of catalogues.  I have since gone through one the catties, and I'm impressed!  There is some amazing Designer Series Paper in there, and I love the new stamp sets!!

The sad thing is that I have no decent photos to show you of today's projects.  I spent the afternoon stamping and finishing all of the cards that I had cut for this past year's workshops.  Many use stamps or paper that have been discontinued, so I can't use them for this year's workshops.  I decided to put them all together, so I will have a great supply of cards ready to go for when they are needed.  Did I take photos of them?  Heck no!  Maybe tomorrow when I clean up the mess that I made today.  

Tonight I wrote and sent out my August newsletter.  Tomorrow I'll tidy, post some of the August details, and then dig into fun new stuff!

If you get a chance (and you can actually get in!), have a look at the new catty online.  It's gorgeous!
 
Cheers!


No comments: