Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crabby Birthday to You!

Oh, did I have fun making this one!  This Diorama card is the last card that my stamp club is making this week and it has lots of Wow associated with it!  It's a difficult card to photograph, because of the layers on the card.  


So... how do you make this one?  The first thing that you need to do is go to Splitcoast to print the directions.  Click here to take  you there.

The second thing you need to do is get some fun materials together.  This card was made using Kraft, Baja Breeze, and Riding Hood Red.  There's a bit of Pacific Point & Tangerine Tango on there as well.  I stamped the images using Basic Black ink right onto the coloured paper.  It was then easy to cut them out, and I didn't need to do any colouring!  As for the stamps...  why it's Crab and Company of course!  I also used the Sandy Shells wheel for the front.  Too cute!

Here's one more example of a Diorama card.  This one was made by Wendy Tompkins, another demo in my sideline!  The stamp set that was used has been discontinued, but it gives you more ideas of what you can do with this layout.


Enjoy!!

W

No comments: