Friday, August 15, 2008

A Bella Purse

One of my favourite sections of the new catty is the Embellishments section.  I'm soooo excited about the new Designer Series Papers (DSP), and can hardly wait for mine to arrive!  Which ones did I order?  Green Tea, Maine Blueberry, Holiday Treasures and Ghostly Greetings.  With any luck they'll arrive next week and I'll have even more fun stuff to drool over...

Speaking of DSP... check out the card purse that I made.  This purse was created using the Bella Rose DSP and some Chocolate Chip cardstock.  I have also used the very cool and very easy to use Scallop Edge punch (pg. 189 in the catty) to add some detailing.

If you like this and want to learn how it's created, you need to sign up for my Card Box class on September 16th (7:30-9:30).  The cost is $15, and when you leave you will have four different styles of card boxes that have been created from scratch.  These can then be used to hold cards and envelopes, and are an excellent way to package up your cards to give away as gifts.   

All of this rain has put a huge damper on our summer, but remember... when it rains you can stamp!

W

No comments: