Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

It's hard to believe that there's only a week until the start of school, and that the summer is almost over.  Aside from the constant rain, it's been a good one!  And a busy one.  I have found it really hard to stamp when you have lots of other things to keep you occupied.  

This weekend was a busy one.  We got a good chunk of the house cleaned, and to my amazement, it's still clean!  By 5pm tomorrow it won't be.  I also did a lot of stamping!  I've been trying to nail down some of my workshop samples for the coming months, as well as put together this week's stamp club projects and boxes for my upcoming box workshop.

Tonight's card is one the cards that my stamp club will make this week.  The colours are Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, and Basic Grey.  I was looking for something unique, and wouldn't have put these colours together, but when I had a look at the Stampin' Up! Colour Coach samples that include the new In Colour combos, this is one of the combos listed.  

The stamp sets used on this Matchbook style card are Priceless, and Best Yet (a current Level 1 Hostess set).  Inks used were Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White Craft ink.  I have also used the Scallop, 1" circle, 1 1/4" circle, and Boho Blossoms punches.  The brads are from the Vintage brads pack.   

Enjoy!

W

No comments: