Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sleeping at Zzzzzzachary's house.

As you know, the A-Z album is all about 2007.  I'll be lucky if it's finished before the end of 2008!  One of last year's memorable events was a big sleepover down the street.  Fortunately Jen, mom of Zachary, took lots of photos.  This layout shows all of the kids in action.

I'd like to say that there is tons of Stampin' Up! stuff on these pages but... outside of the chipboard letter, I don't think there's anything.  The paper is part of a big slab that I have, the eyelets came from Michael's, the mat cardstock is from Michaels, and the letters were cut using my QuicKutz.  There's a bit of journalling beside the photos and this was done using my SU! journal pen.  

I've been working on a cute mini-scrapbook for the past couple of days.  Right now it's put together, using crappy non-SU! cardstock.  But... I'll try and put the real one together and post it as soon as it's finished.  It's all a question of time.  Tonight is stamp club, and I'm heading out to see Avenue Q with friends tomorrow evening so it may not go up until the weekend.

Happy stamping!

W

No comments: