Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A new blog to check out - "So Shelli"

Before I start... no, I don't have my boxes of the new catalogues yet.  They are arriving all around the city, but Canada Post hasn't dropped mine on my doorstep.  Patience is a virtue... I think.

Secondly... I will be updating the Retiring Accessories list as soon as I've finished this.

Last, but definitely not least...  here's something completely brand new for you to peruse - Shelli Gardner's blog "So Shelli".

Shelli is the co-founder and CEO of Stampin Up!, and as of yesterday she has her own blog.  She will be sharing some of her infinite wisdom with her fellow stampers, and will be posting creative challenges as well.  Have a look, join a challenge, and learn something new!  In addition, if you're interested, you can learn more about the fascinating history of the company by clicking here.    

Happy stamping!

W

No comments: