Saturday, November 1, 2008

Phew! Hallowe'en's finally over!!

As much as I love Hallowe'en, I can honestly say that I'm glad that it's over.  I have too much candy in the house (and I'm eating it as fast as the kids), too many yucky pumpkins (13 of them!) on my porch, and I need a change of scenery.  Good thing the Christmas season is upon us!!  

But... before I completely wrap up the season and stuff it back into my orange Rubbermaid container in the basement, I want to share a couple of pictures and a link to another site.

The first is of my kids, just before they tore through the neighbourhood with their
 friends.  The second is of one of the best pumpkins that we saw last night.  It's not one of ours, but it made us laugh!

Chris went out as Indiana Jones, Brendan was Super Mario, and Michelle was the world's cutest pink flamingo!!!


Finally... to see what Stampin' Up! employees did for Hallowe'en, click here to go to Kristina Werner's blog.  Watch the video at the end... it's a hoot!

Happy stamping!

No comments: