Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Christmas card from 2007...

I'm currently going through iPhoto, looking for my 150 photos that I want to upload to Kodak before the end of the week (150 photos for $15!), when I found this picture.  The card was made last year, for my son's kindergarten teacher.  


It's big!  A full sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock, folded in half.  You can see the brads in the top - there are additional sheets of white cardstock on the inside, so that each child in the class could print their name.  The card has also been scored just below the brads - can't have the kids destroying the card before it gets to the teacher!

The stamps are from It's Snow Time, a retired set but not one that I will easily part with.  The sentiment came from Hugs and Wishes (current).  The base of the card is Brilliant Blue, and the snow was created using Bashful Blue.  

I'm in the process of trying to put up some Christmas decor in my house, as well as finish my Christmas cards.  I'll post some fun pics of current projects once I take them, and they actually come out well!!!  I've got pictures in my iPhoto, but they are either too washed out, or too dark.  I can hardly wait to get my hands on my new digital camera on Christmas morning!

Enjoy!

No comments: