Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Fall Flair Thank-You

I was at a fun workshop a week ago, and we made this nice fall Thank-You card using the very cool chalkboard technique.  

Because we're in the middle of the fall, I thought that I would try the chalkboard technique on Chocolate Chip cardstock, using Whisper White craft ink and some Earth Elements paper.  I love the look of the colour on the Chocolate Chip cardstock!!!  My only regret is that I don't have the Very Vanilla craft ink as it would have looked stunning against the cardstock.  I need to add that to my list of "needs".


The stamps used on the card are from the Fall Flair hostess set, and the sentiment is from Wonderful words (stamped in Chocolate Chip).  I added a little bit of hemp twine to help with the rustic feel of the card.

Enjoy!!

No comments: