Saturday, November 8, 2008

Scrapbook club - it's finally here!

Today's entry in my crazy stamping blog has very little to do with stamping - it's all about scrapbooking!  My scrapbooking clubs meet this coming week for the first time, and today I'm sharing one of the layouts that we'll be putting together. 

 I'd love to show you a picture of the pages side by side, but Blogger is being very picky this morning and it won't upload the photo!  Picture these two beside each other and you'll get the idea.

Each participant will be using a Simply Scrappin' kit of their choice, allowing them to personalize their album.  I've chosen to start this club using the Summer Home kit.  This month's layouts are fairly simple, with little in the way of embellishments.  It won't stay this way forever though...

Until tomorrow, happy stamping and scrapbooking!

No comments: