Friday, November 21, 2008

Clamming around at the Stack

For those of you that have been following my posts over the last couple of days, you'll know that this is the third Stamp-A-Stack card that I'm posting.  I'm going to post a couple of photos of it to ensure that you see how it was constructed.  Full credit for this card goes to Jennifer Tinline - I love this card!!


The main background is Real Red.  This caused me quite a bit of consternation in the days leading up to the Stamp-a-Stack as the paper was on backorder, and I wasn't sure if it was going to arrive in time!!  In the end, I did have the paper and was infinitely grateful that it showed up!  I used Baja Breeze for the inside, as well as some Baja Breeze Prints Designer Series Paper for the front panel.  Mr. Christmas Clam was stamped in Basic Black, on some wonderful Shimmery White paper.  He's layered on Real Red and Chocolate Chip cardstock.  A piece of Real Red grosgrain ribbon adds a nice touch.  He was coloured using markers and blender pens.

Until tomorrow... happy stamping!  

No comments: