Saturday, November 22, 2008

Super Cute Snowmen!

As much as I love making cards, I also love looking at and putting together other stamping projects that aren't cards.  These two projects are super cute, and easy to put together.

The first snowman is actually from the retired set It's Snow Time.  It's one of the sets that I cannot bear to part with because I really do love it.  I received this candy holder at our Regional Meeting last September.  It's super easy to make, and can hold just about any small candies.  I would love to be able to give credit to the person that made it but... I can't.  Why?  I can't find this little guy in my house right now.  I have a strong suspicion that Michelle took off with it and it's hiding somewhere.  If I find it, I'll add the creator's name to my blog.

I love the Tic-Tac cover in this project.  The snowman featured here is from Wishing You Cheer, a very cute and inexpensive Christmas set.  This sample came from Laura Robinson, at our last Mega-Meeting in September.  It's too cute!!!

Enjoy!

No comments: