Saturday, November 29, 2008

My first Christmas card!!

I took a pile of pictures yesterday, and will try and post them in the next day or two.  My house is looking rather pathetic right now as it's half decorated, and a total mess.  We're going to get our tree tomorrow morning, so it will get worse before it gets better as there will be needles in a path between the front door and the living room.  

So, rather than decorate, I'm blogging!  This card came from one of my stamp club members - Trina Ament.  She stamped the snowflakes and the sentiment on acetate, and then added a very cute stamped bird on the front.  The sentiment is stamped on the paper inside the card, and you can't see any adhesive.  I LOVE it!!!


My Christmas cards are finished (well, except for the fact that I still have to write all of them!), and I will post a pic of this year's card this week.  I'm also going to post pics of some of the handmade cards that I receive this holiday season.  I love it when I receive handmade cards, and want to show them off!!!

Happy Decorating!

No comments: