Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A big Thank You to my stamp clubs!

I was a tad sad on Monday evening as it was my last Monday night stamp club with my current crop of participants.  My Thursday group met last Thursday evening, so this round of stamp club is over.  

As a Thank You to all of my participants, I gave each of them a cute birthday organizer in a tin.  I saw an organizer similar to this at a Stampin' Up! gathering that I went to in London earlier this year.  Unfortunately I didn't write down the name of the demo that created it, so I'm not able to give proper credit to her for such a wonderful creation.  The tins can be found at effectuality.com (same site as the DVD tins).   Click here to take you there.
   
I have used Bella Rose DSP for the inside and outside of the tin.  The cardstock used for the various months is Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, and Riding Hood Red.  The stamps that were used for the months are from the retired Day to Day Flexible Phrases set.  They are the perfect size for the tabs at the top.  You could also run them through a printer to ensure that you have the correct font size.


I kept these top secret over the past couple of weeks as I wanted to surprise my clubs.  I hope that all of my participants like them!!

Happy stamping!

No comments: