Saturday, October 18, 2008

Top secret no longer

Corrie Birnbaum and I sat down last night to finalize the Stamp-A-Stack cards.  We had a little help from our scrapping friends, and I think that we have some really nice cards for the stack!  What do they look like?  Well, you'll just have to come and see!

There's still room if you (and a friend!) would like to come.  E-mail me at littleinklings@rogers.com or call at 905-655-9347 to sign up!  It's only $25, you'll be stamping in a room with lots of windows and friends, and you'll leave with 12 designer Christmas cards to give to those special people in your life!  

I'll give you a couple of small hints of what's to come:

... one of the cards has snowflakes 
... another uses Holiday Treasures Designer Series Paper
... two have some colouring (bring your blender pens!) 

Here's one the cards that didn't make the cut.  I CASE'd the card from one that I saw on Splitcoaststampers created by Julie Monroe.  You can see the original card here.  


I've changed the card slightly, but I still love the look of it.  It would look lovely with some sparkle added, or maybe some Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  The main card has been made using Brocade Blue cardstock.  I have cut/punched the middle layer in Night of Navy, and the Snowflakes from Snow Swirled have been stamped in Brocade Blue and Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock.

Enjoy!

No comments: