Thursday, October 2, 2008

More from Back to the Future - Whitby style!

Back to this past weekend's scrappying...  I forgot to mention yesterday that when we were sitting around the table we were all a bit uninspired.  I had hoped to get a bunch of pictures glued, with good stuff to go with them.  I got a whack of stuff glued, and that was about it.  I finished these off a couple of days ago.  


I have to laugh (better than crying) because these two pages are incredibly unbalanced!  I generally have a lot of symmetry on my pages, and these two are anything but.  I did use some awesome rub-ons though, and managed to get some journalling down.  

Once again, pages that make me cringe, but the names and faces are there - and that's what counts in scrapbooking.

I'll get back to some 2008 stuff tomorrow.  I've been playing with glass etching this week.  Come and see what my results are!

Enjoy!

No comments: