Monday, July 7, 2008

Yikes! I'm behind!

Wow!   Summer vacation has barely begun and I'm already wickedly behind.  I think I'm going to have to petition for a second computer in this house.  It seems that unless I work at very odd hours I can't get near my Mac.  

So, I'm actually going to try and put a few posts together and stagger their posting times so that we may end up having somewhat regular postings again.  What a novelty!

First off... the A-Z scrapbook album is alive and well.  However... it is no longer just a Stampin' Up! album.  I came to the realization recently that I own far too many scrappy tools to just limit myself to my SU! tools.  Along with the tools comes all of the 12x12 paper that is stored away, as well as the... gulp... embellishments and ribbon.  In the end I gave up and although there are SU! elements on every page, there's a lot more of everything else.

Here's today's offering:  My kids, at Wonderland last year, were total Adrenaline Junkies.  I'd love to tell you what everything is and where it came from, but some of it is completely unknown.  I'll edit the post later if I find it.

Happy stamping!

No comments: