Monday, July 21, 2008

Retiring In Colour card samples

In honour of today's release of the retiring accessories list, I am posting some cards where the stamps themselves are not retiring, but the colours used in the cards are.

Brocade Basics is a great set that I keep going back to over and over again.  For some reason I have to cut out the images though.  I love this card but it took awhile to make.  Next time I'm going to try using the hand-cut flourishes in my scrapbook.  As for the colours...  those would be Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi (the BEST colour for matching with trees and grass in scrapbooking) and Blue Bayou.

Garden Whimsy is the set that creates these gorgeous flowers.  However, the Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate paper and ink will be disappearing soon :(.  

Happy stamping and I hope to see you this evening!

W

No comments: