Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bud Basics (sniff) Samples & Updated Accessories info

Bonsoir everyone!

I'm a bit late posting tonight, but we went to Canada's Wonderland again today, and I've been trolling for cute class/club ideas through my favourite blogs/sites this evening.

We have more casualties to the Retired Accessories list.  The following items are now sold out:

Brushed copper cardstock
Wild Wasabi & River Rock re-inkers
Hodgepodge Hardware - Pewter & Antique Brass
White Mulberry Paper
Double-stitched ribbon - Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava & Purely Pomegranate
Simply Scrappin' - Special Delivery Girl
Simply Sent kits - Simple Delights and Three Thoughts
Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel - Leaves a la carte

One of my favourite sets over the past catalogue period was Bud Basics (sniff).  I use it in a lot of my workshops and classes, and I just love how easy it is to stamp with.  I've at
tached some pics for you to troll through.  If you would like any info on these samples, drop me a quick e-mail and I'll send it out to you.

Happy stamping!

Wendy


No comments: