Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm almost out of samples...

Very soon I'll start posting some fun creations using my new In Colour and Designer Series Paper!!  The summer keeps getting in the way of my scrapping & stamping.  I have oodles of ideas, but nothing committed to paper yet.  Soon...  I promise you!

A couple of cute card samples from Eat Cake this evening.  The first is a card that I made at a "workshop".   The workshop was actually held by another demo in my upline, and the participants were a pile of Stampin' Up! demos!  We're weren't the best customers she's ever had...  anyhow, we walked away from the demo with this card.  It's simple to make, and only uses 1 stamp set.  The second card is one that I received in a swap a year ago.  I love the beads on the cake!

Enjoy!

Wendy


No comments: