Friday, July 18, 2008

Another dose of Artfully Asian

I really do have a lot of samples from this set.  Here are some more fun cards for you to peruse.

This one is from a swap that I was in a few months ago.  I swiped the design from Splitcoaststampers and love the final product.  It's hard to see but the back ground is embossed using clear embossing powder.

Another sample using Basic Black and Sahara Sand paper.  A very simpl
e card to make, but good for those men in our lives that don't like flowers.  The black patch beside the sentiment has the same leaves as those on the background, but they've been embossed with clear embossing powder.  Really difficult to photograph!

This card uses Old Olive as the background, combined with copper accents.  A great combination together!


Last, but certainly not least, I really like this card.  I received this in a swap over a year ago and it's one of my favourite samples.

Enjoy the weekend!

W

No comments: