Sunday, July 20, 2008

Don't forget - Accessories Retirement list and Open House tomorrow night!!

The Stampin' Up! Retired Accessories list is being released tomorrow.  Make sure you have a look at it to see if there's anything your heart really desires before everything runs away.

We've already heard that the Purely Pomegranate and Blue Bayou double-stitched ribbon has been sold out.  Make sure that you get your order in by the end of tomorrow evening.

My Retirement Open House is taking place tomorrow evening, from 7:30-9:30.  This is your chance to come out and see some of the retiring stamps, as well as look at the accessories list.  It is a free event, and everyone who comes out and places an order will be able to do one of the following:
  • Make 3 cards from scratch (paper has been cut)  OR
  • Choose 6 card fronts from my stash o' samples and then adhere them to cardstock to create full cards
The scratch cards are designs that I use in my traditional workshops.  I have leftovers of some of the card materials, and this is your opportunity to finish them off and take them home!

Where is the open house?  In my dining room of course - 2 Tavistock Avenue, Brooklin.  Let me know if you need directions.

I hope to see you there!


No comments: