Tuesday, July 8, 2008

See? Mildly better...

More scrappy pages for you today.  Our family went on a quick jaunt to New Jersey last year for Canadian Thanksgiving.  Apparently it's really difficult to buy a large turkey in New Jersey in early October.  My brother-in-law managed to do so, and we had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner in the U.S.  

One of the best parts of the weekend for my kids was the whole "airport thing".  They had never flown before, and were incredibly excited.  Once we arrived in Newark, and they saw their cousin (the other best part of the weekend for them), they calmed down a bit.  I went shopping...

Hmmm... what's on this page.  The 12x12 paper is SU! from 2 catalogues ago.  I kept it as I knew at some point I would need some travel paper.  Cardstock used was Cranberry Crisp & Kraft; inks were Cranberry Crisp & Sahara Sand; ribbon was Cranberry Crisp stitched; and the embellishments came from my Hodgepodge Hardware kit.  

Oh yeah.  The goofy guy making faces?  That's my husband... 

Happy stamping!

No comments: