Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Easy Paper Roses (really!)

My stamp clubs this month are creating their three cards, but the two clubs will differ slightly in what papers they will be using.  Why you ask?  Simple.  I'm running out of this season's Designer Series Paper!  I'm soooo excited to see what the new catalogue will have in store for us...  Just 2 more weeks!

Anyhow, this card is one that both clubs will create, and it will look the same for both of them!  Imagine that!  

The background paper is Barely Banana, while the mat and leaf colour is Always Artichoke.  The flower itself is three circles of Barely Banana that have been torn with curled edges.  I have glued a half-pearl from the Pretties kit into the centre.  The Happy Anniversary stamp came from the Hugs and Wishes set and has been stamped using Always Artichoke ink.

The best part about creating this card?  There's an awesome tutorial online that has been created by Julie Buhler, the stamper who designed this gorgeous card.   

One last note:  I've updated my retired accessories list to reflect those items that are sold out.

Happy Stamping!

Wendy

No comments: