Thursday, July 24, 2008

But I'm not quite out yet...

The ideas are still floating around, but nothing concrete yet!  I'm scrapbooking with a couple of friends this evening so I may yet have something new and fun to show you!

In the meantime, I've got a couple of card samples for your viewing pleasure.  Unfrogettable is one mighty cute set and I will miss it.  I may keep it though so that I can make more spinning frogs!  Although, I've made a few of the spinner cards using the big crab from Crab and Company and they are darned cute too.  Great kid's birthday cards!!

A Touch of Nature is a beautiful set.  I love the simplicity of this card.  The copper cardstock is already sold out...


Finally, Noble Deer is one of those great "man" sets.  Cards for the guys in our life are hard to make.  My hubby is pretty good at telling me if something has too many flowers on it, but every once in awhile one gets through the cracks.  BTW... the mottled background behind the deer?  It's a great technique using coffee filters & reinkers!  


Happy stamping!  

Wendy


No comments: