Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yesterday's Fun in London

I'm feeling a bit more awake now than I was when we returned from London last night.  Getting up at 5:00am is NOT my idea of a good time!  Leaving at 5:30am isn't fun either.  We went through the Timmy's drive-thru at about 6:00, and I was happy because my coffee and bagel were handed through the window.  I was one miffed girl though when I realized a half hour later that there was sugar in my coffee!!!  People who like their coffee black (aka me!) DO NOT want sugar in their coffee.  I drank it anyways as there were no other Timmy's around.  Blech!

Spring Fling in London was awesome!  I received some interesting cards, and 3-D items, and we made some gorgeous projects using Tart and Tangy.  There were some really neat demos put on by some of the talented ladies in Alicia Ryckman's group, and I certainly saw some new projects that I'm just going to HAVE to try!  Two demos from the U.S. were there as well.  They had some great ideas and tips for us, and both of them were hilarious to boot!

I took oodles of photos, but have only just loaded them into iPhoto.  I'll sort through them all, and post a few in the coming days.  I do have one for you today though... this is a wall hanging that was put together by Debbie Whatling.  She used So Saffron Paper, Soft Sky Prints DS paper, stamps, and items from the Pretties kit!  Enjoy!

No comments: