Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What did the UPS truck bring? My Loonies for Littles Kit!

The UPS truck brought a great surprise today - my Loonies for Littles kit!  What on earth is a Loonies for Littles Kit?  Well, let me tell you!
Loonies for Littles is a campaign that is running from April 15th through May 31st.  For each kit sold, Stampin' Up! will donate $2.00 to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada.  The kits themselves are an outstanding deal.  They are $32.50 (after 7% price adjustment), and each kit contains the following:  a stamp set exclusive to this campaign, a 5" x 5" On Board Art Journal, Designer Series Paper, textured cardstock,  self-adhesive die cuts, 2 Stampin' Spots, instructions, and a craft keeper!

I am planning on putting my journal together this weekend.  Once it's finished I will cheerfully take it with me everywhere, and show it to everyone and anyone!

Although they are not available for order until April 15th, I am taking pre-orders on the kits now.  The total cost of each kit including tax & shipping is $40.40.  They are a great gift for someone!!!  Please let me know if you are interested!!

No comments: