Sunday, April 13, 2008

What a busy weekend!

This weekend has been unbelievably productive.  Derek and I have done a pile of stuff this morning that resulted in a much cleaner laundry room, hockey equipment that's ready to go down south (aka the basement) for the summer, and a fridge with a door that closes!

Last night was my first ever stamp camp.  We made three mini albums, and although we didn't get the final one finished, we still had fun!  I'll definitely do something like this again, but this time I won't make the girls work so fast.  I'll be loading pics of the books to Split Coast, so check out my gallery!

I have a workshop tomorrow evening with a bunch of ladies that are new to scrapbooking.  We're going to put together the page below in an effort to get them started.  I like the layout as it's very simple and you can use full 4"x6" photos.  However, it's definitely missing something...  lots of embellishments!!!  You know me... I'm the queen o' stuff!  I can totally see myself bringing this home, putting together an accompanying page, and then adding oodles of stuff!!!  We shall see...


I promised you a photo of my spinner card.  Check it out!  Isn't the frog just the cutest thing??  This was one very fun card to put together!  I think I'm going to make another one!!!

'Til tomorrow...