Saturday, April 19, 2008

It feels like it's summer out there!!!

Who feels like stamping when it's gorgeous outside???  For one, not me.  But... I have to.  I have 2 workshops this week, 2 stamp clubs this week, and I'm going to London next Saturday for an all day stamp-fest.  So, what's a girl to do?  Stamp!  Wanna see a couple of new creations?

This one's pretty easy to do, but it's a unique card to open.



The Pretty In Pink outer envelope is simply an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece, stamped, scored and folded at 2 1/4" from either end.  You fold the ends in, and adhere them together.  Take a piece of Sticky Strip, adhere it inside the envelope right at one end, and glue the end shut.  A 1 1/4" punch was used to punch the half circle on the right side.

The inside piece is a 5" x 3 3/4" piece of cardstock.  I've stamped the end, and attached a ribbon to help the recipient pull the card out.  I've used a piece of 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon for the band around the envelope.

Thanks to Jennifer Tinline for making & giving me the original sample of this card at a mega-meeting last year!

For those of you in stamp club, here's a taste of what's to come this week...

It's a shaker card!!!  More details to come... after this week's zooeyness is over.

Enjoy the wonderful Ontario weather!!!  It's going to be warm and gorgeous all week!  

No comments: