Monday, April 7, 2008

Loonies for Littles - I've got pics!

I spent this afternoon playing with my Loonies for Littles Stampin' Kit.  What a lot of fun!  The instructions that come with the kit show you the layout for the cover, as well as one scrapbook page inside.  I now have the covers finished, as well as 12 of the 20 inside pages.  Although Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive are not my favourite colours to work with, this book is pretty cute.  It would make a great Mother's Day gift for someone!  As soon as I've finished this post I'm heading back into my dining room to try and finish it off.

Here are some pictures for you...


The top photo is the front cover of the album, and the other two are select pages from the inside.  The only things that I've added to the creation of this album are the use of Soft Sky classic ink, and the Priceless stamp set.  Many of the images on the stickers and paper are from this set, so I'm using it!  I haven't embellished the living daylights out of it - yet.  Stay tuned on that one...

Enjoy!

No comments: