Monday, June 16, 2008

The Retiring Stamp list is out!

Stampin' Up! has released the list of stamp sets that are retiring (click here to see).  I'm a bit sad as some of my favourite sets are on the list, but I am looking forward to seeing all of the new stamps in the catalogue upon its release in August.  All retiring stamps will be available for order until August 10th, and there shouldn't be any issues with ordering a set at the last minute.   

The same won't be true of the retiring accessories (anything that isn't a stamp set).  This list will be released on Monday, July 21st.  Items on the list are available on a first come, first served basis.  In the past we have found that some of the items disappear VERY quickly.   I am hosting an open house on the evening of the 21st for everyone to order their accessories before they are gone.  Watch for further details about this open house in my July newsletter and on my blog.

Finally... tomorrow will be a big day!  Tomorrow's the day that we find out what our new product line will be.  As soon as I know, I will post the details.   

Happy stamping!

W

No comments: