Friday, June 13, 2008

A new colour combination...

Another quick note today.  The card is a bit more time consuming because there is more flower cutting again, but I like the effect.  I saw a very similar card on Splitcoast and was intrigued with the colour combination - Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and So Saffron.  This is my first card using my new Stitched Exotics stamps, as well as the background stamp Stitched.  






















I have used some Bali Breeze paper for the orange background, and the rest has been stamped and cut out.  The 2 large flowers were stamped tone-on-tone, while the smaller flowers were all stamped on white and cut out.  I also stamped the vine on white.  The large piece of So Saffron in the centre was stamped with the Stitched stamp, inked using So Saffron Classic ink.  Finally, the Thank You stamp comes from Enjoy Every Moment.    

Enjoy!

W

No comments: