Monday, June 23, 2008

Chalkboards anyone?

I was surprised when they built my son's school a couple of years ago.  Why?  There are no chalkboards inside!  Everything is done on white boards.  It makes perfect sense, but think of all of those kids that don't get to pound the erasers outside anymore.  They are totally missing out!

For those of us that still like to play with chalk, I've got something fun for you!  It's called the chalkboard technique, and it's kinda fun.  My stamp class is creating this neat card this week using Bud Basics.  It's very similar to a card that I do in some of my workshops, but this card has a lot more impact because the flowers are on a dark background.  I'll put together a quick tutorial once stamp club is over, and post it.


Until tomorrow... happy stamping!


No comments: