Monday, May 12, 2008

Yikes! I'm a bit behind...

What's today?  May 12th?  Wow.  I'm a tad late sending out my monthly newsletter to those on my mailing list.  My apologies...  I was a tad busy getting ready for my crazy garage sale on the weekend, and I kinda forgot about it.

But... on the bright side, I have good stuff to tell!

I've added three events to my calendar.  I have another Mom & Me stamping class scheduled for Saturday, June 14th.  Your munchkins can come to my place and make something cool for dad!  Just make sure you sign them up ASAP so that I know how many rugrats will be out to destroy my stamp room (aka dining room when there's no stamping stuff out).  Cost for this one is $10, but they'll have 2 projects to take home - one of which will definitely be for dad.

I have also scheduled a Loonies for Littles Journal night for Friday, June 27th.  If you like the kit, but are daunted by the prospect of putting the little journal together, this is the night for you!  If you get the kit, I'll chop it all up for you.  You just need to stamp and glue stuff in!  For those of you that already have the kit but want to come to create your journal, you can drop your kit off and I'll still chop the paper for you!  I'll also have some extra paper and embellishments for your journal - just to make it look extra awesome.  Let me know if either work for you and we'll go from there.  Cost for the first option is $45, and cost for the second option is $5.  

Last, but not least, I'm going to have an All in the Family shadowbox class on Tuesday, July 15th.  Mark that one on your calendar!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post... it's the mega-awesome June promotion that they told us about today.  Big sneak preview of something from the new Fall/Winter catalogue...

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

You have an amazing blog! You commented on the Canadian Scrappers Blog Carnival blog - http://canadianscrapbookerscarnival.blogspot.com/ - a while back and I kept waiting for you to submit a post to the carnival but you never did. Did you forget about it? I'd really love to have you submit a post anytime. Your blog is super!