Sunday, May 4, 2008

May Promotions!

Yes, I know.  May started 3 days ago, and I haven't sent my monthly newsletter, or published any of the monthly promos.  It's been a busy weekend.  I should have done both on Friday night, but decided to scrap instead.  The letter "F" this time!  Sorry... no pictures yet.  It's not done.  I'll work on the pages after I finish this, provided I haven't gone to sleep.  We went to Canada's Wonderland today, to process our Season's Passes, and have some fun.  The place was a zoo!!!  We did have a great deal of fun though.  I'll post pics later - after I actually take them off of my camera!

Anyhow, on to the promos.

On Board with Chipboard

For the month of May, when you spend $40 on any Stampin' Up! products, you'll get 25% off all On Board chipboard products from pages 178-179 of the current catalogue.  

Expand Your Toolbox Recruiting Promotion

For the entire month of May, join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and get 20% off the Starter Kit, PLUS a free tin of qualifying Hodgepodge Hardware from the Spring-Summer Collection 2008.  The value of the Hardware is $35.95, and the discount on the kit is $52.00!  You can choose either the Aged Copper, the Antique Brass, or the Pewter.  The Styled Silver from the Occasions Mini is not part of this promotion.

*  One interesting note... the bottom of the official SU! flyer for this promotion, in very small and faint print, states the following:  "Hodgepodge Hardware in Aged Copper, Antique Brass, and Pewter finishes will retire with the Spring-Summer Collection 2008.  Hmmm... a sneak peek into the retired list!

If you have thought about becoming a demonstrator, and having the wonderful opportunity to teach the art of cardmaking or scrapbooking to others, this is a great time to do so!  If you need more information please call or e-mail me, or click here to go to my Stampin' Up! site where you can sign up on the spot to become a demonstrator!  Make sure you have my password "mingostamp" to access the site.

Cutting Combo Pack Special Offer

During the month of May, buy a Cutting Mat and get a Hobby Blade for FREE!!

As always, let me know if you need additional information on these awesome promotions, or would like to place an order.  

One of these days I'll figure out how to add PDFs to this blog o' mine.  For those of you that already know, I'll bother you first!

Happy stamping!

No comments: