Monday, March 24, 2008

This weekend was busy!  Aside from my Easter bunny duties, I spent the weekend with family and my stamping supplies.  April is a busy month on my stamping calendar, and I had to get some samples finished!

Up first - Artfully Asian samples!  I'm participating in 2 card swaps this month, and need cards for both.  The first is a really small swap amongst members of my downline.  We're taking one stamp set, and making three samples with that set.  We'll then swap the sets with each other.  My problem thus far is this:  I have 5 samples made, and I can't choose between them!  One of these cards will also be my swap card for Spring Fling in London at the end of April.  I'd better make a decision soon...

Tonight is also stamp club night!  This week we're using tons of rub-ons, and doing very little stamping.  I found the vase at the infamous Dollarama.  I think it looks pretty good covered in rub-ons!  We're working on two cards as well, both featuring lots of rub-ons.  The big challenge for this month is how to co-ordinate the colours as I have four colours of the SAB rub-ons, and 14 people in my club!  I'll let you know how it goes.

Wish me luck!  

No comments: