Sunday, March 30, 2008

Loony & Scrappy!

Wow!  I've actually been busy this weekend scrapping.  I just received a shipment of over 200 photos from Shutterfly this week, so I was finally able to start scrapping my 2007 family memories.  

First up were my Christmas pictures from 2006.  Not part of 2007, but they were in the shipment, and there was an empty space in the album waiting for these pages, so here they are...

It's hard to see in the photo, but there are a few stamps on the page.  I really like (but you can't really see) the Christmas presents from Crazy for Christmas on the strips of Real Red under the title.  They look mighty cool on the page!

Secondly, I took the opportunity this afternoon to SCRAP!  I feel guilty working on any kind of project when there are other people in the house.  Sorry... other people that are actually awake!  Michy's been suffering with a nasty cold for the last couple of days, and Chris was just downright grouchy today.  Both had a "rest" in their rooms today while Derek and Brendan played video games, and I SCRAPPED!  

The best part?  I finished the letter "G" today!  See, I had this idea that my 2007 album would be an A to Z album.  Hence the reason that I haven't scrapped any of it as of yet.  You kinda need to know what to scrap before you can plan this sucker out.  You also woulda kinda thought that maybe I should plan out exactly which set of pictures go with which letter and their subsequent title...  That would make a pile of sense.  I'm not doing that.  At least not yet.  BTW... have I mentioned that I haven't done letters A through F?  Oh, and that I'm going to try to use only Stampin' Up! stuff in the book???  My poor QuicKutz!  It's going to feel so abandoned...  

In the meantime, here's letter G for your viewing pleasure!
Okay, so that's all for today (as said in my best Bob & Doug MacKenzie voice).  I've got lots to do this week, so you'll see something new really soon!  I hope...

No comments: