Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Promos, promos, and more promos!

Can you believe it?  I set up a blog, and then completely abandon it for a few days.  Why you ask?  Well, if you could see my house you'd understand completely.  It was (and I do mean was) a disaster.  Hurricanes Brendan, Chris & Michelle had completely demolished it.  So, time for some spring cleaning to get it all back into shape.  I'm not finished yet, but it looks a heck of a lot better than it did!  So, now it's time to get back to work (if I can actually call this work...).

Stampin' Up! has promos, promos & more promos going on right now!

First up is the Wild Wasabi Card Stock offer.  Back at Christmas, SU! made a bit of a boo-boo with their Wild Wasabi, and a bunch of it was cut and scored incorrectly.  They are now making it available for their customers to purchase at a cost of $4.60.  The offer includes 16 sheets of 4-1/2" x 11-1/2" textured cardstock that has been scored at 1-1/8" and 5-5/8".  Photos of two possible projects have been included on the SU! site, and I can certainly give you some more!  I just have to figure out how to add them to my blog...  Anyhow, this is available until April 30th.  

Next up is the Free Wheelin' Promotion.  Customers that purchase a preselected stamp set will receive the co-ordinating wheel for free!!!  FREE!!!  This one also ends on April 30th, and the can check out the qualifying stamp sets & wheels here!

Last but not least, is the Extra, Extra Hostess Promotion.  All hostesses who host a workshop with sales that exceed $450 is eligible to receive an additional $35 in hostess benefits.  More free stuff!!!  This promotion also ends on April 30th (I can hardly wait to see what May brings), so contact me if you'd like to host a workshop to earn FREE stuff!

Okay, I'm off to karate with the boys.  Well, technically I'm just dropping them off since Michelle has been banned from the Dojo for being too noisy!  So, I'll head off to the dollar store to look for some great things to apply rub-ons to!  Call me, or e-mail me if you want to chat!

As for pictures... yeah, I know I need some.  I'll get there soon.




 

No comments: