Friday, December 5, 2008

Cookie Time!

Finally... a picture of my cookie jar.  It's not even remotely close to being full.  In fact, it's looking rather empty - even though there are probably 4 dozen cookies in it!

The jar itself came from Wal-Mart.  It was less than $20 (before tax) and it is enormous.  I've added one of the Decor Elements to the front - Christmas Countdown.  I used the small version ($23.95) and it fit perfectly on my jar.  The numbers were rubbed onto some Whisper White cardstock, and matted with Real Red cardstock.  

After I added my Decor Element, I stamped snowflakes all over the jar using white Staz-On ink.  You can only see the small ones (and a hint of a big one on the right side) but there are large and small snowflakes around the entire jar.  Which snowflakes you ask?  The ones from the Country Living Holiday Stampin' kit.  They are very traditional snowflakes, which are my favourite kind.  I'm not big on the more modern versions.

Tomorrow's Mom and Me stamping.  I'll post pics for all to see!

Happy stamping!

No comments: